Experienced leader with strong IT, Managerial and Accounting background.
Excellent understanding of Business and Project Management.
Manufacturing, Accounting, Sales and Marketing, IT, IT Management, Project Management and Plant Management.
20 + Years of professional IT experience | 15 + years of Management and Leadership.
Proficient in several different programing languages.
- Promoted to Operations Manager in 2013 with continued oversight of all IT and Plant initiatives.
- Meet weekly with CEO to discuss corporate priorities and work with COO on budget planning and account accruals.
- Hired and built teams for Sales and Marketing, Manufacturing and IT.
- Mange budgets for several departments.
- Oversee project management across engineering, sales and marketing, IT, manufacturing, and accounting.
- Increased sales revenue by 20% changing sales strategy from using internal sales reps to using manufacturer's’ representatives.
- Created support structure for manufacturer's reps including, sales support, marketing material, commission structure and training programs.
- Hired and managed marketing staff and plan for Global sales initiative.
- Launched new product line by creating marketing plan and developing marketing material and ads for initial launch.
- Coordinated with local marketing firm to implement marketing plan and create marketing collateral.
- Assemble month/year-end processing and created report and monthly financials for Board of Directors.
- Created leadership and development plan for department managers to increase productivity and reach company goals.
- Create and maintain department budgets and projects.
- Increased ERP/MRP SyteLine usage and lowered applications cost by consolidation other applications into SyteLine.
As Plant Manager 2010 - 2013
- Increased productivity by upgrading plant equipment and adding automation equipment.
- Hired and trained staff to meet customer demands.
- Mentoring up lower level employees to become managers and to effective leaders.
- Repaired customer machines and trained and hired repair tech.
- Created dashboards for real-time views of productivity, inventory status, sales and shipment numbers.
- Optimized plant through put by plant floor re-layout and aligning people’s strengths with job duties.
- Held weekly meetings with plant departments to work on efficiencies and implement employee suggestions.
As IT Manager/IT Administrator/Facilities 2008 - 2010
- Implemented new plans for network security, off-site backup (with redundant servers), disaster recovery, and virtualization of physical servers.
- Developed company Ecommerce website in WordPress with custom PHP, plugins and an ERP/MRP integrated shopping cart.
- Increased organic search traffic and removed costly Google ad costs.
- Led several upgrades of SyteLine ERP/MRP and developed custom forms and reports in Crystal reports and Microsoft SRSS.
- Implemented VOIP into existing network using VLANs and tagging.
- Converted Payroll system and recreated reports.
- Managed four buildings and coordinated all maintenance, issues and upgrades.
- Received and maintained IATA and DOT Hazmat/Dangerous goods certifications for shipping regulated material.
- Developed shipping department flow and process improvements to increase output and accuracy.
· Promoted quickly to management position overseeing staff of field/software engineers.
- Consulted with clients on network and server installs, data center upgrades, and hardware repair.
- Recognized by management for performance above expectations.
- Hired and trained new Engineers, techs and Customer Service Staff
Hired into a unique hybrid role with responsibility for all IT, back office activities, and parts department.
- Managed, trained, and hired IT personnel.
- Provided technical support for two retail locations and warehouse including LAN/WAN. maintenance, Windows and DOS networking, and support for all hardware/software issues.
- Developed key policies for product ordering and scheduling to ensure orders were accurate and delivered on-time.
- Created company’s web database for online customer delivery scheduling system using MS Access.
· Recruited from Gateway to develop network service department and service depot in the New York Tri-State area with a focus on network installations, upgrades, and services for small to medium sized businesses.
- Designed, installed, configured, and administered networks and network applications.
- Developed network design and support agreements.
- Created/modified custom web applications in PHP/MYSQL.